Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bout Of Books 7.0 Challenge: Day 7

Bout of Books


Today's challenge is called "If you like... Then you'll enjoy...
Hosted by Snarky Bird, Uber Nerd


I decided to do this a little differently and have the "If you like... Part be books and the "Then you'll enjoy... Part be a TV show!
So without further ado, here is my recommendation:
All my fellow fans of Irene Hannon and/ or Lynette Eason's unique brands of Romantic Suspense. You will LOVE a TV show called Sue Thomas F.B.Eye. It is based on a true story about a deaf woman named Sue Thomas who gets a job working for the F.B.I. because she is a gifted lip reader! It is inspiring, amazing and has a strong Christian foundation, it has everything you could desire in a show! But, wait, if you are a fan of the afore mentioned authors beloved characters AKA, VERY Special Agents, Nick Bradley, Evan Cooper, Mark Sanders, Dakota Richards and Dominic Allen. Just wait until you meet Special Agent Jack Hudson and Special Agent Bobby Manning! :)
While this show ran from 2002-2005 it is as much if not more relevant today, I can't rave enough about this show! It is my most favorite show and I highly recommend it! (But I bet you already guessed that! LOL) I guarantee if you watch this show, you are in for a treat! :)

Here is a photo of Sue Thomas and Jack Hudson

Photo borrowed from Suethomasdvd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment