Friday, June 22, 2018

Seasonal TBR Challenge: Summer Edition


I have decided to participate in this challenge hosted by my dear blogging friend Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Reviews

This is my first time participating and I'm super excited! This challenge runs from June 21st, 2018 to September 22nd, 2018
Click HERE for the link to Melanie's post with all the info on how to join! 

These are the top 11 books I'm hoping to get read this summer! 

Heir to Edenbrooke & Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson

Storm Front by Susan May Warren

Love's Awakening by Laura Frantz

The Carpenter's Daughter by Jennifer Rodewald

The Reluctant Duchess by Roseanna M. White

Dangerous Illusions by Irene Hannon

Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks

The Keeper of Her Heart by Stacy Henrie

You Can't Hurry Love by Beth K. Vogt

A Marriage for the Marine by Liz Isaacson












1 comment:

  1. Lovely list of books. I see some favorites, as well as some books that are on my wishlist or to-read shelf. ;) I hope you love all your reads and have a great summer, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete