Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Review: Wild Montana Skies by Susan May Warren


5 Stars!
Over the last three years or so I have become a hue fan of Susan May Warren's books. Needless to say I have been looking forward to this book since the moment I first heard about it! And I was most definitely not disappointed! For some reason I have long been fascinated by helicopters, so I loved that aspect of the story. I have discovered recently that I really enjoy reading second-chance love stories, and Kacey and Ben's story was so great. Kacey and Ben were both wonderful characters and it was an absolute joy to watch them overcome their past hurts and be able to move forward! I instantly fell in love with the town of Mercy Falls and can't wait to visit again in the next Montana Rescue novel! 
I don't want to risk giving anything away so I will just say that I adored every moment of this book and didn't want to see it end! I highly recommend Wild Montana Skies and I cannot wait for the next book in the series! 



I received a copy of this book from Revell publishers. The above is my completely honest review, all thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment