Saturday, October 22, 2016

Review: Another Day, Another Dali by Sandra Orchard


4 Stars!
After really enjoying the first book in this series earlier this year, I was really looking forward to this book! I was definitely not disappointed, this was an incredibly fun book that I had a blast reading! I really did love everything about it, reading this book felt just like meeting up with old friends! I'm not usually a fan of love triangles but I am pleased that this one isn't really your typical love triangle and that Serena hasn't yet declared love for either of these guys (who are both equally amazing though I have to admit I'm still Team Tanner!) I can't wait for the third (and I believe final) novel to see who Serena ends up with! Once again the mystery was very good and all the twists and turns were great! I don't want to risk giving anything away so I will just say that I loved every moment of this book and highly recommend it and the first book A Fool and His Monet, while these books can be read as standalones I would suggest reading them in order as it does enhance the reading experience and they are both so awesome I don't think you'll want to miss a moment! 


I received a copy of this book from Revell publishers. The above is my completely honest review, all thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment