Hosted by The Broke And The Bookish
Ten Book Related Problems I Have (could be serious or fun!)
1. Waiting for the release of a new book by one of my favorite authors-It's like waiting for Christmas morning!
2. Having more than two unread print books on my pile at a time-This is a good problem to have I guess, I'm probably kind of an odd book lover but I hate getting more books than I can read quickly because I hate leaving them lying around unread, for print books that is. Kindle books are a whole different story!
3. Having to stop reading in the middle of a chapter!
4. Needing to stop when I don't have a bookmark handy, I will NOT dog ear a book so I've used napkins, newspaper flyers, other books etcetera as bookmarks!
5. Trying to carry on a conversation with someone who doesn't love reading as much as I do!
6. Underestimating how long it will take me to read a review book, which leads into...
7. Not being able to request all the review books that I'm offered that I want to read, because I don't have enough spare time to get to many more than two per month!
8. Trying to read in the living room when someone else is watching TV, I always end up getting distracted!
9. Having to balance my time between reading and watching TV shows.
10. Having to write a review for a book that I either didn't like or was so-so for me, I'm always polite I never bash the book or the author but I sometimes find it difficult and uncomfortable to be honest and also focus on the positives of the book!