Thursday, February 5, 2015

Monthly Reflections #20

Photobucket


I believe my goal for January was to read 5 books, well I ended up having a crazy productive reading month, I read 14 books in January! Yes one was a non-fiction and another a cookbook but I'm still so thrilled with that!!!

The books I read were

1. Trails and Targets by Kelly Eileen Hake

2. Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth

3. A Brush with Love by Rachel Hauck

4. Tried and True by Mary Connealy

5. Love Unexpected by Jody Hedlund

6. Love at Mistletoe Inn by Cindy Kirk

7. Rescued by Tracy L. Higley

8. Growing Up Duggar by Jana, Jill, Jessa and Jinger Duggar

9. The Real Girl's Kitchen by Haylie Duff

10. One December Night by Melissa Tagg

11. With Every Breath by Elizabeth Camden

12. Dancing With Fireflies by Denise Hunter

13. Sabotaged by Dani Pettrey

14. The Wishing Season by Denise Hunter

Favorite read of the month
I enjoyed all of my reads but my favorites were: Sabotaged, With Every Breath, The Wishing Season, One December Night, Rescued, Tried and True and A Brush With Love!

I don't think there is any way I will have as much reading time in February as I did in January so I will set a small goal of reading 6 books, I'm also hoping to re-read a few of my favorite books!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Congrats on exceeding your goal! Great job!

    I can hardly wait to read Sabotaged -- glad you loved it!

    ReplyDelete