Monday, August 26, 2013

Bout Of Books 8.0 Wrap Up!!!

Bout of Books


I am so excited, I met my goal! :-) My Goal was to read FOUR books!
I read/Finished 5 books!!! And I read a grand total of 1,003 pages!!! :-) I had a blast participating in this read-a-thon with some of my awesome blogging friends!!!

The books I read were:

1. Oregon Outback by Elizabeth Goddard

2. The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck

3. Teardrop by Travis Thrasher

4. Into The Whirlwind by Elizabeth Camden (Read 193 pages, Finished!)

5. River Of Secrets by Lynette Eason (Read about 20 pages of this one!)

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congrats on exceeding your goal! :) WTG, Caitlyn! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melanie! I was really pleased with how much reading I got done during the Read-A-Thon!!! :-)

      Delete
  2. Nice job Caitlyn! I loved The Wedding Dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Abbi!
    I loved it too, SO good!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete