Friday, July 1, 2022

Review: The Heart of the Mountains by Pepper Basham


HAPPY BOOK BIRTHDAY TO The Heart of the Mountains by Pepper Basham


I loved this book! 


My review: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️


What a beautiful, wonderful story! I adore Pepper Basham’s books and this one was no exception. I liked Cora instantly, she is an amazing and delightful heroine, and I loved her wit and grit! Jeb is just the sweetest hero, and from the first page to the last all the kind things he did made my heart melt into a swoony puddle! 

It was such a joy to return to Maple Springs, and get to spend time with old friends. 

The Heart of the Mountains is a powerful, gorgeously written story, and I loved every minute I spent reading it! 

I most highly recommend The Heart of the Mountains (as well as the previous novel, Laurel’s Dream!) and I cannot wait to read Pepper Basham’s next book! 



I received an ebook ARC copy of this book from the author. My review was not influenced in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.


  

1 comment: