Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Review: Autumn by the Sea by Melissa Tagg!

 



5 Stars!!!

Wowsers! Melissa Tagg has penned another winner! I have been in love with this author's books since shortly after her debut novel released, she's one of those authors whose writing I love so much that I automatically want to read everything she writes, even before I know anything about it! As with each and every book by this author Autumn by the Sea totally and completely swept me away on page one, and I hated to stop reading when I reached the end! Sydney and Neil were amazing main characters and it was an absolute joy to watch them grow as characters, and get to witness their romance bloom (Not to mention Neil's tender, caring heart, and Scottish accent that had me swooning more than once!) This book also has a fantastic cast of secondary characters whom I can't wait to read more about! I am a diehard fan of Maple Valley, but it didn't take long for me to fall just as head over heels in love with Muir Harbor, Maine. Melissa Tagg's signature charm, wit, and small town quirky delightfulness leap from the pages of this splendid story, and I can guarantee you'll find yourself wishing you could drop everything and move to Muir Harbor! 

I simply cannot find words to express just how much I adored every single word of this story! This book is everything I dreamed it would be and so much more! I loved the characters, the setting, the faith message, the family mystery that had my mind whirling trying to fit all the pieces together, the humor, Maggie's letters, the kissing scenes (oh my stars!), and the beautifully written ending (albeit with a slight cliffhanger! :) that has left me eagerly and impatiently anticipating the next book in the series! Reading this book brought such joy to my life, and it most definitely has a spot on my list of favorite reads of 2021!

Autumn by the Sea is a spectacular contemporary romance that will delight and enthrall both Tagg's enormous fanbase and new readers as well! 

I truly can't recommend this book highly enough! Trust me, you NEED to pre-order your copy ASAP, this gorgeous gem is not to be missed! 


"Sometimes a feeling is just a feeling. Other times it's truth wrapped in undeniable knowing."


I received an eARC of this book from the author. My review was not influenced in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own. 
Click HERE to purchase your copy!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment