Friday, August 23, 2019

Review: Deadly Intentions by Lisa Harris


5 Stars!
Wowza! What a fabulous romantic suspense! I have read and loved several of this author's books in the past, so of course I jumped at the chance to review this new one!
Deadly Intentions was SOOOO good, I was sucked into the story on page one and hated to stop reading!
I absolutely loved that the heroine and I share the same first name (and even the exact same spelling!) and it was also super interesting that we both happen to hate parking garages! 
And, the hero Josh was so smart, sweet, and swoon-worthy, I loved him! The suspense in this book was nonstop with so many twists and turns that I never knew what would happen next, which I absolutely loved! 
Overall, I absolutely loved Deadly Intentions, it's right up there among my favorites of Lisa Harris's books that I have read so far! I highly recommend this book and cannot wait to read this author's next book! 


I received a copy of this book from the publisher which did not influence my review in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment