Saturday, June 1, 2019

Review: Now and Then and Always by Melissa Tagg



5 Stars! 
Okay, if you know me at all then you know that I am a huge Melissa Tagg fan! I automatically want to read anything she writes, even before I know what it's about! This review will probably be on the short side because I am currently speechless in awe at the amazingness that is this book! Reading Now and Then and Always felt like getting a bear hug from a dear friend that I haven't seen in ages! 
I loved Mara and Marshall instantly and was rooting for them from the get go, both as individuals and as a couple, their growth and spiritual journeys were incredible and I especially loved their quirks (I just might share Mara's love of Lucky Charms cereal!)
I love Maple Valley SOOOO much, I seriously wish it was real so I could live there. I may have cheered out loud when Logan Walker and other Maple Valley favorites walked on the scene in Now and Then and Always, and I had the biggest grin on my face when I got to virtually step inside The Red Door once again! 
This book gave me all the feels and I loved every minute of it! 
The mystery and suspense aspect of this story was AMAZING and one of my favorite things about it! 
Now and Then and Always totally and completely blew my mind! It was everything I could have ever dreamed of and so much more! It's one for the keeper shelf and I will definitely be rereading it in the future! I loved everything about this book and there isn't a single thing I would change! 
Melissa Tagg's writing talent has just raised the already sky high bar a few gazillion levels and I am already giddily anticipating her next book, it can't come soon enough for me! 
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!


I received an ebook copy of this book from the publisher which did not influence my review in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

1 comment:

  1. CANNOT wait to read this one either. It's on my shelf, so now I just have to read it. Love the five star excitement for the story. :)

    ReplyDelete