Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Review: Wooing Cadie McCaffrey by Bethany Turner


5 Stars! 
Wow, wow, WOW! I'm speechless, in the best way! This book is beyond amazing! Since finally getting around to reading The Secret Life of Sarah Hollenbeck last year (which I LOVED by the way!) I have been eagerly anticipating Bethany Turner's next book! Needless to say my expectations were sky high, and this amazing book surpassed them all and completely raised the bar to a whole new level! I loved Cadie and Will immediately, by the time I finished the prologue I was already rooting for them with everything in me. I was totally engrossed in their story and I hated to stop reading! This book completely enthralled me from start to finish, it made me laugh aloud so many times, and I couldn't stop smiling while I was reading it! I said it in my review of TSLOSH and the same goes for WOOCAM, Bethany Turner's stories are happiness in book form! I loved every moment of this book so much, and it left me itching to binge watch all the awesome rom-com movies that I haven't yet seen. I could seriously go on gushing forever, but to avoid the risk of spoiling anything I will just say that I absolutely LOVED this book and will definitely be rereading both it and TSLOSH many times in the future! Wooing Cadie McCaffrey is definitely a MUST READ for all fans of Christian rom-com!
Oh, and just in case you haven't already guessed I HIGHLY RECOMMEND it and am excitedly awaiting this author's 2020 release! 


I received an ebook copy of this book from the publisher which did not influence my review in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

1 comment:

  1. ...again, this is another one I Cannot wait to read. Love that all of these that I'd like to read soon are so highly recommended. That makes me more excited. :)

    ReplyDelete