Monday, December 24, 2018

Review: Code of Valor by Lynette Eason


5 Stars! 
What a fabulous third installment in the Blue Justice series! I LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH! From the first page I hated to stop reading. The suspense was phenomenal, and the story utterly enthralling, not that I expected anything less from a book by Lynette Eason! I love the St. John family, their dynamics and their banter always makes for many smiles and laughs, and Code of Valor was no exception! I was so excited to get Brady's story, he was such a fabulous hero and it was wonderful to watch his trust in God return throughout the course of the book! Emily was a wonderful heroine, I could relate so much to her insecurities and struggle to truly believe that she was made in God's image and that He loved her unconditionally no matter what size she wore, that message touched my heart so deeply that I plan to reread it many times in the future, and I adored the tender way Brady helped Emily to see how beautiful she was! The scuba diving aspect of the story was great, and so fabulously described that I felt like I was experiencing it vicariously while reading! Code of Valor is yet another Lynette Eason book that has a permanent spot on my keeper shelf! I would say each book in this series can stand alone, but I highly recommend you read them all, as you won't want to miss a moment of the total awesomeness that is the Blue Justice series! I can't wait for Linc's story! 


I received a copy of this book from the publisher, which did not influence my review in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment