Friday, October 12, 2018

Review: The Christmas Heirloom by Kristi Ann Hunter, Karen Witemeyer, Sarah Loudin Thomas, and Becky Wade


5 Stars! 
What an absolutely delightful novella collection! I loved how perfectly the brooch was woven into each of the novellas! I adored every single one of these stories and highly recommend The Christmas Heirloom!


Legacy of Love by Kristi Ann Hunter
This adorable novella drew me in from the first page and didn't let go! 
I absolutely loved Sarah and Randall's story! The dowager Countess of Densbury quickly became a favorite secondary character. Kristi's writing was fantastic as always and I absolutely loved every moment of this novella! 


Gift of the Heart by Karen Witemeyer
I always adore Karen's books and this novella was no exception! Ruth and Bo were such fabulous main characters, and little Naomi and her matchmaking cat Teddy were absolutely delightful and made me laugh out loud numerous times! Every single word of this novella was phenomenal and I hated to see it end, but as usual when I finish one of Karen's books a sigh of happiness left my grinning lips when I turned the final page! 


A Shot at Love by Sarah Loudin Thomas
This was such a cute novella, I loved it even more than I was expecting to! Seeing as I am not super girly myself I love to read stories about grown up tomboys, and I found myself relating to Fleeta in a number of ways! I loved the voice that this story is written in, it's just so entertaining and all around fun to read! I loved the ending, and the story was an absolute pleasure to read! I don't often read stories set in the 1950's but I will definitely be reading more of this author's work in the future! 


Because of You by Becky Wade
This novella was absolutely fantastic! Maddie and Leo were great characters. I found myself relating to Maddie quite a bit, and I loved Leo's quiet reserve and bookishness! I'm a huge fan of Les Mis and I LOVED that it was mentioned in the story, so awesome! I was swept away into this story on page one and I loved every single second I spent reading it! Total awesomeness from beginning to end!


I received a copy of this book from the publisher and author Kristi Ann Hunter, which did not influence my review in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment