Sunday, January 21, 2018

Review: Oath of Honor by Lynette Eason


5 Stars!
Lynette has done it again! Just when I think her books can't possibly get any better, they do! Oath of Honor reaffirms why Lynette is on my list of all time favorite authors. I loved both Izzy and Ryan as main characters and it was a lot of fun to watch their romance develop. 
And I just have to say that as a fan of the show Blue Bloods, I have been so excited about the similarities between it and this series ever since I first heard the Blue Justice series was going to happen, and now after reading Oath of Honor I can say that I loved all the similarities to Blue Bloods, but I also loved that the Blue Justice series is a unique story and brings something all its own to the table!
And by the way I am in love with the St. John family, so I CANNOT WAIT to read Chloe's story when it releases later this year! I don't know how many books are planned for this series but I have my fingers crossed that each of the six siblings will get a book, because I simply don't want to say goodbye to this family anytime in the near future! 
And the suspense, gah, soooo good, Lynette's books never fail to get my adrenaline pumping and bring me to the edge of my seat, and Oath of Honor just may be her best yet! 
I don't know want to risk giving anything away so let me just finish by saying that I absolutely loved this book, it will be on my list of favorite reads from 2018, and needless to say I HIGHLY recommend it!
Seriously, you MUST read Oath of Honor, ASAP!


I received a copy of this book from the author and publisher, which did not influence my review in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment