Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Review: For Love & Honor by Jody Hedlund


5 Stars!!!
I've been loving these books ever since the first one released and I remember being so excited when I learned that we would get a chance to see each of the three handsome knights find love and happiness! While I was thrilled at getting to read Bennet's story I was also a bit saddened that this is the last book in the series (At least as far as I know) forcing me to say goodbye to these characters that have become like friends to me!
I really liked Sabine, and thought she and Bennet were a perfect match. It was so cool that we got to see both Derrick and Collin again in this book! 
This book was truly fabulous on so many levels, but I think the message about learning to love yourself and see the beauty that God sees in you was my favorite thing about this book, it is a reminder that I need pretty much daily and the message really spoke to where I am right now in life!
I don't want to risk spoiling anything so I will just say that Jody Hedlund has written another fabulous YA that I absolutely loved! And highly recommend, all of the books in this series can standalone but I would recommend reading them in order to fully grasp their awesomeness! I can't wait to read any and all YA books this author writes next! 


I received a copy of this book from the author and publisher to help promote it. No review required. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment