Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Review: Moving Target by Lynette Eason


5 Stars! 
Lynette Eason is one of my all time favorite authors, her new releases are always on my list of books that I most look forward to reading! Moving Target reaffirms yet again why Lynette is one of my favorite authors. Quinn and Maddy's relationship has been slowly building since book one of the series and I have been rooting for them since the start, so needless to say I was really excited to see them get their happily ever after! I was most definitely not disappointed with Moving Target, it was soooo good! Even though I have read every single one of Lynette's books I am always blown away by her talented writing as well as her ability to keep things fresh and new. I was very impressed by the complexity of both Maddy and Quinn's back stories, up until this book we have known very little about Maddy or Quinn and as I learned their stories my heart really went out to both of them. I can always count on Lynette's books to have a great faith story and the faith thread in Moving Target was woven into the story beautifully, I loved seeing both Maddy and Quinn come to rely further on God! 
I loved the suspense in this book, so much of it was unlike anything I've ever read before! 
I usually end up binge reading Lynette's books in 24 to 48 hours but this one took me several days to read mainly because I was busy and in a bit of a reading slump but I am really glad that it worked out that way because I got to appreciate and really savor the awesomeness of this book perhaps more so than if I had speed read it!
Overall, I loved Moving Target and highly recommend it as well as books one and two of the Elite Guardians series, I cannot wait for the release of Haley's book later this year, as well as anything and everything else that Lynette Eason writes! 


I received a copy of this book from the author and publisher to help promote it. No review was required. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment