Top Ten Favorite TV Shows!
Here are my top ten favorites in no particular order. Some of these are still running and I can't wait to watch the new season, others were canceled.
1. Sue Thomas F.B.Eye-This show aired for three seasons in the early 2000's, but I only discovered it about three years ago! I own all the episodes and have watched them multiple times.
2. Blue Bloods-I've known about this series since it began but I only started watching it last year, funny enough it was something from the book world that caused me to give it a try, I read a blog post by Susan May Warren about the inspiration behind the parents of her Christiansen clan (Which in case you didn't know is a book series that I absolutely love!) in which she mentioned that she loved Blue Bloods and that family patriarch John Christiansen was partially inspired by Tom Selleck's character in Blue Bloods. I figured that since I loved Susan's series so much there was a good chance I would love Blue Bloods too, so I gave it a try and have been hooked on it ever since! Can't wait for the new season!
3. Macgyver-I believe this show finished its run the year I was born but my brother and I have spent many an hour watching and enjoying reruns of this fabulous show! I'm not sure yet what to think about the remake coming this fall, I plan on watching the first episode and going from there.
4. Mcleod's Daughters-This is an awesome Australian show that I watched during my teen years, it's a fabulous girl power show!
5. Scorpion-I have watched every episode of this show so far, and am really looking forward to the new season.
6. NCIS:Los Angeles-I know, I'm late to the party but I just recently started watching this one and I've gotta say I'm hooked! I love the characters, (Especially Hetty!) the setting (Their headquarters is such a beautiful and totally cool place!) and the undercover aspect! I can't wait for the new season!
And that's all I can think of.