Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Review: Without Warning by Lynette Eason



5 Stars!!!
I am a huge fan of Lynette Eason's books, I've read all of her Revell titles to date and all but nine of her Love Inspired Suspense titles. After really enjoying the first book in the series, Always Watching, earlier this year it is putting it mildly to say that I was eagerly anticipating the release of this second book! And I was most definitely not disappointed, this book was phenomenal! 
Katie was my favorite character in Always Watching so I was so excited to get to read her story, my heart broke for all that had happened in her past. Being a hands-on renovation/construction guru myself I loved that Katie had a passion renovating her house! 
Daniel was a fantastic hero, I loved his protectiveness, kindness, and determination, he was just an all around amazing man. I also loved the fact that he was a pilot and had his own plane, even though I myself am absolutely terrified of flying I always find it fascinating to read about characters that love to fly! I also loved Daniel's niece Riley, she was just such an awesome character, she reminded me a lot of myself at her age! 
One of my favorite things about Lynette's books is the suspense in them, and the suspense in this one was beyond amazing! I love to play detective when I read one of Lynette's books to see if I can figure out who the villain(s) is/are before it is revealed in the story and with this one I am delighted to say that I pegged one of the villains from the first time they entered the story (Love it when that happens!) but the identity of the other villain was a total shock to me, I did not see it coming! 
Everything combined to make this a story that I absolutely loved and hated to put down, this book has a permanent spot on my keeper shelf and will go down as one of my all time favorite books by Lynette! 
I highly recommend this book and cannot wait for book three! 


I was honored to receive a free copy of this amazing book from the author and Revell publishers in exchange for helping to promote it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment