Monday, February 1, 2016

Monthly Reflections #31 December 2015 and January 2016


I ended up totally forgetting to post my Monthly Reflections for December so I'm posting both December and January together in one post now! My goals for both months were to simply read as many books as I could!

The books I read were...

December
1. The Christmas Shoes by Donna VanLiere

2. The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson

3. Three Can Keep a Secret by Archer Mayor

4. The Final Warning by James Patterson

5. Season of Fire by Lisa T. Bergren

6. One Enchanted Christmas by Melissa Tagg

7. As You Wish by Cary Elwes

8. If I Should Die by Amy Plum

9. Tremors by Bonnie Calhoun

Favorite read of December was definitely One Enchanted Christmas

January

1. Every Crooked Path by Steven James

2. With This Ring? By Karen Witemeyer, Regina Jennings, Mary Connealy and Melissa Jagears

3. The Christmas Joy Ride by Melody Carlson

4. Thin Ice by Irene Hannon

5. By Your Side by Candace Calvert

6. Step by Step by Candace Calvert

7. The Favorite by Kiera Cass

8. You're The One That I Want by Susan May Warren

9. Narrow Escape by Camy Tang

10. Always Watching by Lynette Eason

11. Mermaid Moon by Colleen Coble

I loved all of these books but my favorite was probably You're The One That I Want


My goal for February is to hopefully read at least 10 books!

No comments:

Post a Comment