Sunday, November 1, 2015

Monthly Reflections #29


My goal for October was to read ten books, I'm really happy that I made that goal!

The books I read were:

1. Crossed by Ally Condie

2. Joseph of Arimathea by Sarah Holman

3. While You're Awake by Amber Stokes

4. The General's Secretary by Debby Giusti

5. One Simple Act by Debbie Macomber 

6. Love in the Details by Becky Wade

7. Vendetta by Lisa Harris

8. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

9. The Healer by Dee Henderson

10. Gingerbread Man by Lee Strauss

I loved so many of these books that it's really next to impossible to choose a favorite! I'm super pumped that I finally achieved a goal that I've had for almost three years now which is to finish Dee Henderson's O'Malley series!!! 

In November I hope to read at least 7 books but hopefully more!

No comments:

Post a Comment