My goal for September was just to read as many books as I could, I ended up being on kind of a reading roll (The two weeks of the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon was a big help!) and I am beyond ecstatic that I was able to read 12 books!
The books I read were:
1. A Match of Wits by Jen Turano
2. The Perfect Arrangement by Katie Ganshert
3. Now & Forever by Mary Connealy
4. The One by Kiera Cass
5. The One Safe Place by Tania Unsworth
6. Dear Mr Knightley by Katherine Reay
7. Quest for Celestia by Steven James
8. Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon
9. Gone Without a Trace by Patricia Bradley
10. Running out of Time by Margaret Peterson Haddix
11. Falling Like Snowflakes by Denise Hunter
12. The Snowflake by Jamie Carie
Absolutely impossible for me to pick a favorite from these reads!
My goal for October is to hopefully read at least 10 books!