I've been super busy the last two months and didn't get around to listing my Monthly Reflections so I am now posting what I read in both June and July!
My goal for June was to read at least six books!
The books I read in June were:
1. Married til Monday by Denise Hunter
2. The Prayers of Jane Austen
3. Aire by Lena Goldfinch
4. The Wonder of You by Susan May Warren
5. Haunting Joy by Lena Goldfinch
I didn't set a goal for July but the books I read were:
1. The Sheperdess of Siena by Linda Lafferty
2. Early Sunday Morning by Barry Denenberg
3. One eye laughing, the other weeping by Barry Denenberg
4. West to a land of plenty by Jim Murphy
5. The Elite by Kiera Cass
6. The Truth Seeker by Dee Henderson
7. The Protector by Dee Henderson
8. Face of Betrayal by Lis Wiehl and April Henry
My favorite read of the last two months is a tie between Married til Monday and The Wonder of You!
I don't think I'm going to set a goal for August, I will just try to read as many books as I can!