My goal for May was to read 10 books, I ended being really busy but I was also on a bit of a reading roll thus I am delighted that I was able to not only achieve my goal but also exceed it by one book! :)
The books I read were:
1. The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson
2. The Art of Losing Yourself by Katie Ganshert
3. Chance of Loving You by Terri Blackstock, Candace Calvert and Susan May Warren
4. Revelation by Jennifer Hartz
5. No Place to Hide by Lynette Eason
6. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
7. Buried Secrets by Irene Hannon
8. Critical Pursuit by Janice Cantore
9. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
10. Always on my Mind by Susan May Warren
11. The Tutor's Daughter by Julie Klassen
I loved many of these books but I think it's safe to say that Revelation and Always on my Mind were my favorites!
In June I hope to read/listen to at least 6 books!