I'm not sure what my goal for March was but I think it was to read 7 books!
The books I read were:
1. A Talent for Trouble by Jen Turano
2. The Giver by Lois Lowry
3. Three Little Words by Melissa Tagg
4. Worth the Wait by Laura Jackson
5. From the Start by Melissa Tagg
6. Thornyhold by Mary Stewart
7. Waltz into the Waves by Sarah Holman
8. How a Star Falls by Amber Stokes
9. Hidden Agenda by Lisa Harris
My favorite read of March was absolutely From the Start! It was sooo incredibly amazing!!! :)
April is probably going to be a pretty busy month for me so I'm going to set a low goal of 5 books! Though I've already read and enjoyed one book in April, Until I Found You by Victoria Bylin. And I'm currently reading and really liking Blur by Steven James!