My goal for September was to read 9 books. The past month ended up being way busier than I was expecting, so I am thrilled that I was actually able to read 10 books! :)
The books I read were:
1. Trinity: Military War Dog by Ronie Kendig
2. A Death-Struck Year by Makiia Lucier
3. Gone To Ground by Brandilyn Collins
4. Riptide by Elizabeth Goddard
5. The King by Steven James
6. Hidden in the Stars by Robin Caroll
7. Deceived by Irene Hannon
8. A Promise To Protect by Patricia Bradley
9. The Selection by Kiera Cass
10. A May Bride by Meg Moseley
I absolutely loved all but two of these books and I still really liked those two so this is a month where it is absolutely impossible for me to pick a favorite read!
My goal for October is to read at least 10 books!