Sunday, June 1, 2014

Monthly Reflections #12

Photobucket



In May I was able to read 10 books! I was very pleased with that and I really enjoyed all the books that I read.
The books I read were:

1. Courting Morrow Little by Laura Frantz

2. Here to Stay by Melissa Tagg

3. Forget Me Not by Amber Stokes

4. Take a Picture by Lena Goldfinch

5. Yesterday by Amanda Tru

6. A Highlander for Christmas by Jamie Carie

7. Princess Ever After by Rachel Hauck

8. Gift Horse by Bonnie Bryant

9. Head in the Clouds by Karen Witemeyer

10. The Lawman's Oklahoma Sweetheart by Allie Pleiter

Most of these were five star reads for me so this is one of those months that it's absolutely impossible for me to choose a favorite! :D


My goals for June are to simply read as many books as I can! Here is a list of some of the books that I know I will be reading this month: Full Steam Ahead by Karen Witemeyer, Yankee in Atlanta by Jocelyn Green (These are both review books and I am super excited about them!)
The Lady of Bolton Hill by Elizabeth Camden, It Had To Be You by Susan May Warren, and hopefully X(Ten)Plagues by Mary Nealy, and Anomaly by Krista McGee! But we'll see how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. I have Full Steam Ahead to read this month, too. I'm sure it'll be another great story from Karen Witemeyer. :)

    I hope you enjoy It Had To Be You and Anomaly when you read them. I loved both of those books.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished Full Steam Ahead and it was another awesome read! You'll love it, Melanie!!! :D

      Thanks, I can't wait to read them! :)

      And thanks so much for commenting! :D

      Delete