Sunday, January 12, 2014
Bout of Books Day 6 Update and Day 7 Challenge!
What I read today: Nothing!
Bookish Wedding Challenge
Hosted by Harley Bear Book Blog
Have you ever read a book and thought, "Man I wish these people were real? I would be best friends with them in real life".
This challenge is all questions about which of your favorite characters you'd invite to your wedding if you were to marry your top book boyfriend/girlfriend.
Here are the questions
(remember to have fun and tell us why you picked these characters)
1. Which fictional character would you marry? I don't really have a book boyfriend but there are several heroes that I really like- but for the sake of this challenge I picked Bo Porter from Undeniably Yours by Becky Wade, simply because he shares my passion for horses and country living!
2. Who would be your Maid of Honor or Best Man? Piper McKenna from the Alaskan Courage series by Dani Pettrey, would be my Maid of Honor because if she was real we would totally be best friends!
3. Which fictional world would you want to get married in? Narnia!
4. Who would you pick to play the music at your wedding? D.J. Neely from the Weddings by Bella series by Janice Thompson- because he has great taste in music.
5. Who would be your photographer? Matthew Knox from Made to Last by Melissa Tagg- because in his book he really had an eye for taking great photos!
6. Who would you sit at the singles table (and hope they'd fall in love)? I couldn't come up with an answer for this one!
7. Who would be your flower girl or ring bearer? Flower girl: Piper Beckett Ring bearer: Ben Beckett both from A Change Of Fortune by Jen Turano- because they are both absolutely adorable children!
8. Who would you want to plan the bachelorette/bachelor party? Alison Taylor from Deadly Pursuit by Irene Hannon- again because of she was real we would be good friends, she would know what I wanted and I could trust her to keep things from being crazy and outrageous
9. At the wedding, who would be the first on the dance floor? Bethany and Evan Price from Wildflowers from Winter by Katie Ganshert- because this couple loves to dance and it would be a joy to watch them whirling around the dance floor!
10. Who would give a speech or toast? Jake Taylor from Fatal Judgement by Irene Hannon- because if he was real he would be like a big brother to me!
11. Who would catch the bouquet or garter? I can't think of an answer for this one either!