Sunday, December 8, 2013

End Of The Year #ReadingCram Read-A-Thon Goals and Book List!

So since the read-a-thon starts tomorrow, I decided to post my goals and the list of books I plan to read! I have already completed my goal of reading 100 books this year, but I have given myself a lofty goal of reading at least 10 books between the 9th and the 22nd. Also the challenges for this read-a-thon look like so much fun, I want to participate in as many of them as I can!

This is the list of books I'm planning to read! :D

1. The Knight by Steven James

2. Placebo by Steven James

3. Singularity by Steven James

4. Swinging on a Star by Janice Thompson

5. 21 Prayers for Teen Girls by Shelley Hitz and Heather Hart

6. The Five Kisses by Karla Darcy

7. Waiting for Dawn by Susan May Warren

8. Bleeding Heart by Amber Stokes

9. Cuts Like A Knife by M.K. Gilroy

10. Aquifer by Jonathan Friesen

11. Free Four (Divergent 1.5) by Veronica Roth

1 comment:

  1. Great list of books! Hope you get a lot of reading time and complete your goal. :)

    ReplyDelete