Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Top Ten Words/Topics That Will Make Me NOT Pick Up A Book!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish
1. Erotica (For the obvious reason)
2. Set in the 1920's (Because that's one of my least favorite historical time periods!)
3. Mail-Order brides (Just not my cup of tea!)
5. Love Triangles
6. Amish Fiction (I have a huge respect for the Amish, and I despise the way so many authors portray them!)
7. Apocalypse/Armageddon (Although I do love dystopian novels!)
8. "Mainstream Suspense"
9. Horror (Stephen King, etcetera!)
10. Biblical Fiction (Books that contain fictional accounts of real people's lives always bother me, because it feels disrespectful. But regardless of that I personally would rather read The Bible, to experience what really happened rather than something made up! However, if anyone knows of a really good fictional story of Esther, please let me know! :-)