10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me (a new book from a certain author, a reading superpower, a library that is your absolutely #librarygoals, a character to come to life, to meet a certain author etc. etc.) YOU DREAM IT AND THE BOOKISH GENIE CAN DO IT.
1. For Irene Hannon to write a companion book to her Guardians of Justice series, I'd love to have a reunion with the Taylor family!
2. To have a character named after me in a book by one of my favorite authors!
3. For one of my all time favorite series, The River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren to become movies or a TV series-but only if the filmmakers do it right!
4. To meet my all time favorite suspense authors Dani Pettrey, Lynette Eason, Irene Hannon and Steven James!
5. The power to efficiently read more than one book at a time! I don't have a problem keeping storylines straight, it just seems like whenever I try to read more than one book at a time I can't seem to finish any of them in an efficient timeframe!
6. The power to un-read my favorite books so that I could read them again for the first time!
7. To meet my favorite contemporary romance authors Melissa Tagg, Becky Wade, Katie Ganshert and Susan May Warren!
8. To have the Genie give me some kind of winter reading gloves, so my hands would stay warm and I would still be able to turn the pages easily!
9. To meet all my amazing book blogging friends in person!
10. And last but definitely not least, I would want the book genie to gift me all of my favorite authors 2016 releases!